Synergy Sports Therapy and Performance is clinic and performance gym that focuses general well-being and health. If you are looking to be independent, to work in a positive environment, and in a place that provides professional growth and revenue potential, then this job is for you.
We are currently looking for a massage therapists specialized in Sports & Deep Tissue Techniques. Those with these qualifications will be highly prioritized.
- At least 1 year of experience
- Great communication skills in both french / english
- Knowledgeable in areas of sports therapy
- Integrate new massage / wellness techniques
- Provide the appropriate therapies and treatments to clients
- Attract new clients using Synergy’s promotional platforms
- Knead muscles and soft tissues of the body to relieve tension
- Reach / exceed sales targets
- Perform private consultations
- Propose client therapy / wellness plans
- Advise other therapists to enhance customer experience
- Educate clients on synergy therapies and services
- Actively pursue daily sales goals, including retails sales Facility in speaking with clients about symptoms, medical history, and desired results
- Provide clients with stretching, strengthening and overall relaxation tips & tricks Document / maintain client records (current conditions and progress)
Qualifications and Skills
- Sports and/or Deep Tissue Massage: 1 year
- Registered massage Therapist
Please send us your CV as well as an introduction letter so we can know more about you.
Job Type: Commission
Maxim Hanna CAT(C), M.Sc. (Rehabilitation Science), CSCS, DOMP
Synergy Sports Therapy and Performance