Admission criteria for training
The therapist must have a naturopathic diploma of at least 1200 hours from a school recognized by the ANPQ.
[ 1] Cumulative formation is not accepted.
What is asked of a therapist who wants to join the ANPQ?
- to be 18 years old;
- be a Canadian citizen or legal resident or hold a Canadian work permit;
- to have a predominant interest in human well- being on a holistic continuum.
What must the member provide when registering?
- A completed admission form;
- Replies to the questionnaire on the legal status of the member;
- A photocopy of a valid photo ID;
- Proof of naturopathic training, including a diploma, transcript, certificate or attendance certificate;
- The payment of its annual membership fee.